We’ve all been there right?! Busy from a day of adulting and/or parenting and we can barely manage a convo with our significant other about what needs to happen the next day or what show we are going to veg in front of that evening. Sure Valentine’s Day really is just another day but why not take the time to get to know your special someone a little more!
Conversation starters like the questions below are a great way to reconnect! Get lost in conversation with just a couple of them or answer them all! The great thing is you can reference this list over a romantic dinner or pull it out for a date night in after the kids are in bed. Whatever works for you!
10 Valentine’s Conversation Starters
- If money weren’t an object, what would you do with your life?
- What is one thing that you pride yourself in?
- What is your favorite quote and why?
- What do you enjoy most about sharing life with me?
- What is one way you are working to grow/change/evolve this year and how can I support you?
- Share your favorite memory of us. Remember the details down to the sights, smells, and feelings the memory invokes.
- Name a good thing that has come from our relationship that you didn’t expect.
- What is your current life motto?
- How have I evolved over the last _____________ days/months/years that draws you to me now?
- Name an adventurous date we could do this year. Get detailed.
We hope you enjoy these conversation starters!
SINGLE FRIENDS, first of all, no shame!!! Use these questions as conversation starters with your best girlfriends or have a little self care evening and journal your answers!
Leave a Reply