Today I am tallying up all the products used to show what it cost for this full-face of makeup. I often use a mix of both high-end and drugstore makeup but today I ended up using only drugstore makeup. Although I am sure the total will be much lower than its high-end counterpart, I’m still a little on edge to see what the number is. I have a feeling I may be cringing regardless. Haha!
Makeup Products Used
I went with the usual suspects here. My goal is to achieve dewey/glowy skin that looks like my own but better! Haha!
- NYX Hydratouch Primer
- Loreal Pro-glow Foundation.
- Catrice Cosmetics Prime and Fine Contouring Palette
- Benefit Blush (Whoops! One high-end product snuck in there, but this is the trial size.)
- Wet N Wild Liquid Highlight
- Wet N Wild Highlighter
- Milani Prep + Set + Glow
- ELF Eyebrow Kit
- ELF Clear Brow Gel
- Wet N Wild Ultimate Brow Pencil
- Milani Eyeshadow Primer
- Profusion Blush Palette – Yup, you read that right! I used blush for eye shadow to achieve this romantic pink look!
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- L’oréal Infallible Paints Metallics
And the total cost for this makeup look is $106! Honestly, I feel pretty neutral about that number. Aside from foundation/primer and brows/mascara these are not products I have to replace more than once/year at most, so I don’t think I’m mad about it. Haha.
What does your face cost?!